Click below to see the menus
I’ve been asked on countless occasions to launch a food delivery service and I’ve replied in the same way every time, ‘I would honestly love to but my food just won’t travel well’.
Although I knew this was the case, it really bothered me. It’s just not in my nature to say ‘no’… or to be beaten by a challenge!
So, myself and my team put our heads together and created ‘Hame’ – the Scottish word for home – to offer you a taste of our restaurant experience from the comfort of your own house.
We have done all of the food preparation ourselves to make it as simple as possible for you. Just scan the QR code on the recipe card, included with your order, to see a video of me showing you how to cook all the prepared components and put the finishing touches to your dishes.
Opt for one of our classic cocktails and matching wines to complete the perfect home dining experience.
Love, Adam x
Can you deliver to my address?
We can deliver to any address in the United Kingdom.
Why can I only order for Friday delivery?*
Orders are delivered through FedEx on a weekly basis.
How long will the delivery last if it’s refrigerated?
3 days from the date of delivery
What time will I receive my delivery?*
All deliveries will be through FedEx on a pre 12pm Friday delivery.
Can I freeze any of the food?
We wouldn’t recommend freezing any of the food, as the quality will be affected. However, if you do choose to freeze the doughnuts, we recommend rolling the dough into balls and then freezing.
I have dietary requirements – how do I make you aware of these?
Please detail these in the dietary requirements box just before placing your order
How much cooking / preparation work is required?
This varies from dish to dish. All components are packed separately and are prepared as much as possible beforehand. All dishes come with recipe cards, with QR codes that link to a step-by-step video of Adam finishing and plating the dishes.
Please explain how your packaging is sustainable
We use Polybags vacuum pouches. They are manufactured from a biodegradable composite film made from polyamide (PA) and polyethylene (PE).
Any items delivered outside a 10 mile radius of Frog by Adam Handling, 34-35 Southampton Street, London, WC2E 7HG are delivered through Fedex. We request that you find a use for the polystyrene boxes they deliver in – our recommendation would be to fill them with ice and use them as a drinks cooler or fill them with soil and plant some herbs.
I have further questions, where do I send them to?
Please contact [email protected] for any further information or for providing feedback
T’s & C’s:
- Delivery available only on Fridays.*
- Orders need to be placed by midnight on Mondays for the coming week.*
- Delivery within a 10 mile radius of Frog by Adam Handling, 34-35 Southampton Street, London, WC2E 7HG is subject to a £15 delivery charge.
- Delivery outside a 10 mile radius of Frog by Adam Handling, 34-35 Southampton Street, London, WC2E 7HG are subject to a £25 delivery charge.
- Collection is available from Frog by Adam Handling, 34-35 Southampton Street, London, WC2E 7HG on Fridays to Sundays. Following the placement of your order, we will contact you to organise a suitable time slot for collection, to ensure that we are adhering to the government’s social distancing measures.
- Follow the instructions on the recipe card to achieve the best finished result.
- Ensure to follow any Food Safety & Health and Safety instructions provided.
- If you have a food allergy or intolerance, please make us aware when placing your order.
- Once the delivery is with Fedex, we will not be liable for any delivery issues.