Click below to see the menus
I’ve been asked on countless occasions to launch a food delivery service and I’ve replied in the same way every time, ‘I would honestly love to but my food just won’t travel well’.
Although I knew this was the case, it really bothered me. It’s just not in my nature to say ‘no’… or to be beaten by a challenge!
So, myself and my team put our heads together and created ‘Hame’ – the Scottish word for home – to offer you a taste of our restaurant experience from the comfort of your own house.
We have done all of the food preparation ourselves to make it as simple as possible for you. Just scan the QR code on the recipe card, included with your order, to see a video of me showing you how to cook all the prepared components and put the finishing touches to your dishes.
Opt for one of our classic cocktails and matching wines to complete the perfect home dining experience.
Love, Adam x
Why can I only order for Friday delivery?
Orders outside our 10 mile radius can only be delivered on Fridays.
I live inside a 10 mile radius – can I receive a delivery on a Monday?
Orders inside our 10 mile radius can only be delivered on Fridays, Saturdays or Sundays.
Why can I not add the pheasant pot pie to my order?
The pheasant pot pie is only available within a 10 mile radius
How long will the delivery last if it’s refrigerated?
3 days from the date of delivery
What time will I receive my delivery?
Between 9am and 5pm on your selected date
Can I freeze any of the food?
We wouldn’t recommend freezing any of the food, as the quality will be affected. However, if you do choose to freeze the doughnuts, we recommend rolling the dough into balls and then freezing.
I have dietary requirements – how do I make you aware of these?
Please detail these in the dietary requirements box just before placing your order
How much cooking / preparation work is required?
This varies from dish to dish. All components are packed separately and are prepared as much as possible beforehand. All dishes come with recipe cards, with QR codes that link to a step-by-step video of Adam finishing and plating the dishes.
Please explain how your packaging is sustainable
We use Polybags vacuum pouches. They are manufactured from a biodegradable composite film made from polyamide (PA) and polyethylene (PE).
Any items delivered outside a 10 mile radius of Frog by Adam Handling, 34-35 Southampton Street, London, WC2E 7HG are delivered through Fedex. We request that you find a use for the polystyrene boxes they deliver in – our recommendation would be to fill them with ice and use them as a drinks cooler or fill them with soil and plant some herbs.
I have further questions, where do I send them to?
Please contact [email protected] for any further information or for providing feedback
T’s & C’s:
- Delivery available Fridays to Sundays within a 10 mile radius of Frog by Adam Handling, 34-35 Southampton Street, London, WC2E 7HG. Delivery available Fridays outside a 10 mile radius of Frog by Adam Handling, 34-35 Southampton Street, London, WC2E 7HG
- Order a minimum of 48 hours ahead of preferred delivery/collection date.
- Delivery within a 10 mile radius of Frog by Adam Handling, 34-35 Southampton Street, London, WC2E 7HG is subject to a minimum spend of £100. Orders under £100 will incur a £10 delivery charge.
- Delivery outside a 10 mile radius of Frog by Adam Handling, 34-35 Southampton Street, London, WC2E 7HG are subject to a £25 delivery charge.
- Collection is available from Frog by Adam Handling, 34-35 Southampton Street, London, WC2E 7HG on Fridays to Sundays. Following the placement of your order, we will contact you to organise a suitable time slot for collection, to ensure that we are adhering to the government’s social distancing measures.
- Follow the instructions on the recipe card to achieve the best finished result.
- Ensure to follow any Food Safety & Health and Safety instructions provided.
- If you have a food allergy or intolerance, please make us aware when placing your order.
- Once the delivery outside a 10 mile radius from Frog by Adam Handling, 34-35 Southampton Street, London, WC2E 7HG is with Fedex, we will not be liable for any delivery issues.
- Please note that the pheasant pot pie may contain shot as it’s a game bird.